There’s a new way to manage your network. Multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) used to be the name of the game for businesses looking for reliable networking. But with SD-WAN, there are MPLS alternatives that businesses can use to simplify network management and centralize control of the network.
Save costs and get increased bandwidth by moving from MPLS to broadband-based SD-WAN. Our technology auto-manages QoS traffic shaping for critical business applications and VoIP, and comes with a dashboard for single pane-of-glass management.
If you’re looking to move from legacy MPLS hardware to the simplicity of SD-WAN, you’ve come to the right place.
Our cloud-based solution replaces MPLS and other complex hardware.
- Plug and play with automated provisioning for an easy MPLS alternative
- Connect multiple locations in minutes using a smart phone
- Intelligent cyber protection auto-updates for new threats
- Clear VoIP phone calls and smooth critical data transfers every time
- No need to staff each location
- Get as close to five nines as possible with failover
- PCI and HIPAA reporting features keep you compliant
- Monitor each branch of your network through one easy-to-use portal
Zero touch - Automated networking and configuration templates make it quick to set up new locations in minutes.
Central provisioning - From the dashboard, easily and centrally provision networking services for every location.
Single window - The dashboard gives you real-time access to remotely monitor networks, and gives IT consultants and end users different levels of access.
Whether you're interested in obtaining SimpleWAN for your business or providing it to your clients, fill out the form and we'll be in touch.