There’s a new way to manage your network. Multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) used to be the name of the game for businesses looking for reliable networking. But with SD-WAN, there are MPLS alternatives that businesses can use to simplify network management and centralize control of the network.
Save costs and get increased bandwidth by moving from MPLS to broadband-based SD-WAN. Our technology auto-manages QoS traffic shaping for critical business applications and VoIP, and comes with a dashboard for single pane-of-glass management.
If you’re looking to move from legacy MPLS hardware to the simplicity of SD-WAN, you’ve come to the right place.
Our cloud-based solution replaces MPLS and other complex hardware.
- Plug and play with automated provisioning for an easy MPLS alternative
- Connect multiple locations in minutes using a smart phone
- Intelligent cyber protection auto-updates for new threats
- Clear VoIP phone calls and smooth critical data transfers every time
- No need to staff each location
- Get as close to five nines as possible with failover
- PCI and HIPAA reporting features keep you compliant
- Monitor each branch of your network through one easy-to-use portal
Zero touch - Automated networking and configuration templates make it quick to set up new locations in minutes.
Central provisioning - From the dashboard, easily and centrally provision networking services for every location.
Single window - The dashboard gives you real-time access to remotely monitor networks, and gives IT consultants and end users different levels of access.
Call 1-855-GET-A-WAN or fill out the form below to get started with SimpleWAN @Home today, and your remote worker connectivity issues could be solved by this time tomorrow!